Meet Coleen O’Krey
- When did you join Lawrance Furniture? How did you come to work here?
I just started working for the Lawrance family this year. I was looking for a good fit for quality luxury furniture for my clients as well as a company that I could see myself working at based on the family atmosphere and the almost limitless possibilities that they offer with their customization.
- Why do you enjoy working at Lawrance? What’s your favorite thing about working in the furniture/design industry?
They are a great company to work for considering everyone is there to support each other and make sure that our customers get the best service possible.
- What’s your favorite piece at Lawrance?
My favorite piece is the Lexi sofa with its nostalgic timeless design, it’s warm wooden frame, gorgeous forest green velvet and long tufted seat.
- How would you describe your personal style?
My style is a bit eclectic/maximalist. I love to mix pieces together from different eras. Bright bold pops of colors, textures and shapes, with lots to look at around the room for conversation.
- Who’s your favorite designer?
Kelly Wearstler. I absolutely love how she can put the unexpected abstract with traditional and blend different times within a space.
- What’s your favorite color?
I would have to say any shade of blue.
- List 2-3 fun facts about you.
I was in the beauty industry for over 25 years. I was in the nightclub industry for many years. My bible since I was 11 has been Architectural Digest.
Phone: 877-338-0412 Email: email@example.com